Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fly

Wahaha, my last paper is on tomorrow, I'm totally free after 1.30pm tomorrow. I can FLY after that ( I really is fly :P)
BUT I still need to study now, stochastic process you just bored me!! I cant focus on notes, startbucks atmosphere make me feel want to do nothing instead of study! Yeah I quite poor recently as I have to buy many stuff for my Taiwan trip, but why I will sit on starbucks now?! I should blame today is public holiday, then our library is close, then I have no place to study as I just will keep watching pps in home!! Well, this reason seem so reasonable right? Hehe. Actually student should not waste too much money on food. Mr. bf don't keep bring me to coffee bean or starbucks or any nice cafe, we cant make ourselves used to this kind of LUXURIOUS!! XD but thanks for accompany me anyway XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment