Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blogging again

Yeah, I create my 2nd blog after I had abandon my livespace's blog so long time ago.
I admit I'm just lazy or 3-mins-enthusiasm, actually I did a lot of thinking all the time and outing too, dunno why I simply don't have the passion to express it in word.
My girlfriends said my life seems so mystery, dunno what am I doing,.I think maybe one of the reason I stop blog is I don't want other people know me so much, scare of people's judgement?
Okay, I set my mind like this, don't take blog as a diary as diary is something we don't want other to read it, blog is to share something in my life which worth to share. So I would like to start sharing from now on.
p.s.: Oh I'm so lazy to edit the header, give me some time ya.

4 comments:

  1. pink colour blog again ? haha...nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog is to share something in my life which worth to share! and I do really wanna know every single bits about ur life! had linked u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've linked you too! Keep updating about ur recent life ya~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, remember to update ur blog more often so u won't waste ur so good camera and I won't miss ur precious and blissful moments^^Linked u ady^^

    ReplyDelete