Thursday, October 28, 2010

The end

Today is Hari Ko-k, yeah I take chinese painting as my co-curriculum subject this semester. It's not easy for me as I always no talent in art work. Our teacher is good, appreciate his dedication and patience. UM has many interesting co-curriculum subjects such as  tae kwon do, 螳螂拳,many kind of dance, ball game etc. How nice is it if we can take it every semester, then I can learn many thing in my university life.They all awesome. Sadly we just can take one. By the way I had attended the photography class too this semester although I didn't register it ( okay someone is registered this subject). Today everyone of us have to show our work.


兰花本是山中草(不是茅草来的啊)




Done with Hari Ko-k, this semester is officially come to the end, final exam start one month later, that's means I got a study month. I definitely should make good use of this month as the result of all my midterm tests  is totally suck, what the hell I was doing! Four months gone, it's seems like a long time but I feel like it's just a blink of eyes. Cant exactly list out what great job I had done, the only undeniable fact is that I had spent a lot of money, gosh!! Camera, new laptop,clothes, trip...
I wonder where can I dig out money for my 3 weeks Taiwan trip, you know Taiwan leh a lot of should-buy item, I already have a list in my mind, omg!
Okay, I decided to treat my parent nicely ( I used to a good daughter, just now have to be more nicely, lolx) in the following month, so I wouldn't feel so so guilty when take money from them.
Going back to hometown few days later. should come out a study schedule! I hate exam but sadly I have to force myself study for it!! I hate the education system of Malaysia!! I won't send my kids to gov school (if I rich enough)! I don't want my kids go through the same life as me!! Okay okay just want to express my dissatisfactory, spare me! The system is suck but we still can become a great person if we want to. Want to share a quote from Randy Pausch (the writer of The Last Lecture) here :
Luck is when preparation meet opportunity.

Always be prepare!
Fighting!! although I have no idea what is the aim of fighting now, I believe I will know it very soon. 

3 comments:

  1. so good u could take such interesting co-curriculum subject^^All the best to ur final!!
    I also hate education system of Malaysia...but no choice..=.=
    I read The Last Lecture as well and I love the quote most is "Brick walls are there for a reason: They let us prove how badly we want things." Best friends always have the same interests^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. "兰花本是山中草"是你的作品吗?I like this :"Luck is when preparation meet opportunity." !

    ReplyDelete