Monday, February 14, 2011

Ti amo♥

Today is Valentine's day! Our very first V's day! Had our celebration dinner last night at Wing's Cafe. First time ever in my lifetime receive a bunch of rose (sounds pathetic) at this special day.


                            
                                                            
                                                      


Just now, when I came out from bath, he was sitting right at my place with a box of my favourite chocolate, what a sweet suprise! (okay I did mention to him I like suprise, hope it not just happen on some specific date lah, lolx)

To my dear
I need not the decent and fascinated sweet words.
I need not a luxury meal or gift.
All I need is your LOVE, and you give me more than enough!
I love you!


Sadly my valentine for the rest of the night will be the Mr. FM! Hope I can get rid of it after this wednesday! Mr. Toh gambateh for your work ya! Don't get frustrated so easily ya, I'm always there for you!


OS: Our one year anniversary is approaching too! Oo February is a all about love month for us! I promise will get you something special ya!




1 comment: