Monday, February 28, 2011

New

I got some new stuff recently! Chinese new year is passed, supposedly have to stop shopping for some time. On the contrary, I went shopping a lot after cny as I get my jpa scholarship after cny (go atm and check the balance so frequent was torturing me) and I done my FM exam, okay I just done yet didn't pass it! Sadly I have to face it again in the next few months, Oh My Buddha!! 
Get back to my new stuff!


Firstly is I get myself an Android phone- LG Optimus One. Well, in this day a teenager also holding an i-phone, it's not too extravagant for me too get a high-tech phone right? It's cost me RM800, it's a affordable smart phone.




I'm so addicted to the game-Unblock me free!

Next is a new spec from A-look, first time get myself a pair of spec outside Bahau.


Next is a wireless mouse, a gift from Mr.Toh, since my old mouse is come to the end of its' life, I been using it for more than 3 years.


Besides, I bought some new clothes, a new handbag and shoes for my internship as well as some book. I didn't finish even one non-academic book in the last 3 months! Finally I have time and mood to enjoy reading.

Next week start my 16 weeks internship at JP Wall, a general insurance consultancy firm. Have to adapt to new environment, new people and new lifestyle. I just feel neutral about that, no nervous, no excited, no special feeling. For me, it's another type of learning process.

os: There is non-stop learning process in the last 20 years of my life, but I feel like I do not did well in any of that. I just can blame myself so lack of concentration. The only thing I have huge interest in is PLAY. :P

2 comments:

  1. awwh.. I wanna LG Optimus One too! cuz my Big Bang is the ambassador for it! good luck for your internship sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete