Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's life!

I just realized that I have never update my blog since I start my internship at JP Wall last week! Well, I feel that the freaking cold office is freezes my mind and life this 2 weeks, at last I'm physically and mentally adapt to this monotonous working life, my brain active again, I can feel and think now! One more good thing is I stop dreaming about EXCEL spreadsheet, can you imagine that in day from 9 to 6 facing Excel file then when sleep it appear again in dream, tortured me!


There are only twelve people include boss in my firm, most of the senior just two or three years older than me, all are nice person, do hope we can be good friend in these 4 months time. How was my work so far? Sometimes busy helping senior edit format or bind report ( yeah I'm a skilled intern now - binding skill, I think next time I can work in photostat shop), sometimes seniors busy no time to teach me then I just staring the monitor and day-dreaming for hours. My computer do not connect to network so no internet access, all I can do is keep reading through the reading material or Excel help file.


I did learn in this firm so far, but the salary is pathetic low, RM400! Enough for transportation and rental only, I got to eat myself then and the food there is not cheap, normally above RM5, I think I will bankrupt very soon. If a working people still need to take money from parent, sounds so ridiculous!


Last Friday, my family got a new member, my newborn nephew! All of us are so excited, and I'm going to back Bahau to see him, cant wait, after week he must be grow! My mom said he become cuter now.

~2 days old~ 
何禹浩
何家新任大少
要快高长大哦!

No comments:

Post a Comment