Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Study weeksss


Arghh... As the immediate conclusion  of being stick to my desk for two days, there is superduper high probability that I cannot finish my study in this less than one month time. Six subjects, all are hard rock, some of them I even rarely pay attention in class so that's mean I have to start from understanding now, regretting for do not do revision before, haiz.. What to do now?! Stick to the desk for the following days!! But I think I tak boleh tahan for one week pun. You know my mom will nagging me if I keep sitting and study as migrain will come to me. Thinking of sit in front of desk for a month, I also want vomit already lah.
T.T
Corporate finance, c++, regression, microeconomy, stochastic, life contingencies and the soa fm paper!! How could I swallow all these stuff in my brain in one month time!!! And I have a damn pack exam timetable too!!
Okay okay I have to  try my best lah.

Ooh start missing mr.toh already, I know you miss me too, hehe..


Gambateh to your study and be safe when work ya!

You must be tired because you have been running through my mind,
you gotta be a thief because you have stolen my heart
and I must have been a bad shooter because I keep missing you.

4 comments:

  1. i thk 1 month time is enough for you girl! u such a smart girl I know! :D gambate gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also damn lazy during this study week...I keep sleeping only =.= Ngai gee, we gambateh together ba~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...ur bf taking telecomunication or computer engineering de izit?

    ReplyDelete