Monday, April 11, 2011

Work or study?

My final exam is coming!! In less than 3 weeks time, although there are only 3 subjects to be examine this semester, but you know what?! I'm doing my internship too, my working while studying life is extremely unbalance, I have to salute to my seniors in my company whose still can take professional exam while working full time, one word - GENG!
Initially planned to start study last weekend in home, but not very successful as my home is too comfortable and kept play around with my cutie nephew.
Then this weekend went home again, study plan was totally fail, as busy with my nephew's 1 month birthday celebration and dealing with my food poisoning sickness. Basically, I spent most of the time during the weekend on my bed, I slept through my weekend!!
And today I skip my work, but I still can't focus on study as I still sleep most of the time.


Seriously have to start study anyway!!





3 comments:

  1. I love that picture ‘我要努力向上’...haha... ur nephew so cute le... btw, two weeks ago my nephew was also just born! first time being people's 'xiao yi'..haha... btw, u should take k urself la.. dun be too stress.. live happily so that ur immune system wont goes down and so wont get sick so easily like toufu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gamabateh!! My final also less than 3 weeks time >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ah yan and ling chee, I'm so glad hav u guys as best sis!

    ReplyDelete