Monday, May 2, 2011

Eat and Art

29 Apr 2011

I am always the big fan of Starbucks, so I would not miss the Frappuccino Happy Hour half price promotion!! I'm so excited when get to know about this promotion!


This is already my second frap within 3 days, half price leh! As you know everyone loves promotion, so be prepare you have to queue some time or the barista might mix up your order and big possibility no seat for you if you go late. Fortunately, Starbucks in Gardens quite big we still manage to get a table.



The favourite things we will do in Starbucks are grab some magazine and read, study for exam, internet, or doing nothing. How bad I wish it could decrease the price then I can go more often, especially when the weather is damn hot.


Another promotion we attended on the same day, The Manhattan Fish Market student promotion, RM10 nett for few specific meal, the sad thing is it doesn't include my favourite garlic rice. Forget to take photo of the food, but it's do not taste very good to me, maybe I just did not have mood and appetite to enjoy after I screwed my general insurance paper.
Thanks Mr. Toh for still manage to have a sweet date with me during the exam weeks, love you!


1 May 2011

Went to Kaka Art Market 卡卡艺术市集 which held in Shaw Parade with rommie Joan on this lovely Sunday. This art market happens once a month, on the first Sunday of the month. Wish to go in the last 2 months, finally I make it. 


Handmade necklace, bracelet, toys, clothes, bag, food, postcard and many cute and nice stuff was selling there. Saw many talented and nice artists there, they have the art talent and sense that I could hardly have but I'm learning to appreciate and support them.






Love this Eiffel Tower necklace so much, no budget for it, sad sad. ( A weird thing here, I already rotate the photo before upload, why it turns out like this ah, why ah?)

































Ling Chee- one of them is your birthday gift, can you guess? Hehe



Love this stall which sell the handmade postcard, and the owner is a photographer, the picture here all taken by him Jeffery Lum. He is so nice, patiently explain the story behind the photos to me. His wife was helping there, 夫妻档 so sweet.








Bought 3 postcard from that photographer, I just realize I'm a bit stupid here, this 3 card cost me RM15,  but if buy the series one which consist of 10 cards just Rm20, but you know what this 3 are from different series, and I just like them so much. :P









This is not bought from the market, but from a shop in SS2 which also sells handmade stuff Pipit Zakka Store. I like the concept, it's like a puzzle. And the word is inspiring too.


Now I'm chasing for my final exam, spending my 1 week study leave at home now. I shall not screw my next 2 papers!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. haha..as long as it's the present from u then I'll be happy..Btw, I have exactly the same one in the picture which is left one..can't wait to see u as I have many stories to share with u!! See u when I back to bahau!! miss u!! Muaks ^^

    ReplyDelete