Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Migraine


Gosh!! Suffering of migraine for the second time this morning in this less than 3 weeks time!!! Had an injection of  analgesic 2 weeks ago just because of keep vomiting cant take the medicine, the injection is pain!! I hate the feeling of dizzy and nausea, I cant do anything instead of lying on the bed. Whenever in holiday or study week, you come to me!! I know is my irregular daily routine caused this, migraine always want me be a good girl, sleep early wake up early consume more water no oily food no rich flavor food no stress exercise ... Maybe I should go back to KL earlier then I just can have a regular routine. Home just too cosy, I don't feel like to move at all. Haiz, feel sad to have this illness, first attack was on 8 years ago, doc said main cause of migraine is hormone problem and hereditary, cant fully cure just can prevent. That's mean it will follow me for my entire life!! T.T Healthy is priceless. I always know this.

ps: Please don't attack me during exam time and when I'm in Taiwan!! :(

3 comments:

  1. take good care sweetie~ don't push too hard! everything will be just fine for your exam I believe :)

    ReplyDelete