Thursday, November 25, 2010

This week

FINALLY today is Thursday already, and my final exam start from next Monday, I just hope it's going to end as soon as possible, this freaking LONG study break is torturing me!! Gonna to blog about what have I done on this week.

Start from last Saturday night 20/11
Had a yumcha session with yiting and ah eng, long time didn't meet with ah eng, luckily can meet with them before I left Bahau, if not I think I just can meet my dearest hometown besties next year or during chinese new year. Feel happy gather with old friends, talking about each other campus life and gossiping, simple yet happy.

21/11
Came back KL with my sister-in-law, the traffic is quite congested that day. Oh ya my sister-in-law is in her 5-months pregnancy now!! That means I going to be someone AUNT next year, 2 years later there will be a cute boy or girl calling me GUGU, everyone is looking forward about that. A newborn always bring new hope, right?Reach KL on evening, having dinner which prepared by mummy with bf. We watched ASIAN Games badminton final together by using laptop, oh I definitely miss my house's plasma tv that time, haha. Sadly our Dato Lee defeat by Lin Dan again.

22/11
Went to movie this day, sure is HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOW. We watched in Tropicana City, the hall is so big! It's nice but the novel sure is better, so many details movie just cant show it, for me the best part always is the detail. Gonna wait for more than half year for part 2, aiks!

23-25/11
I spent my day in library, and night in my bed, lolx.

November is birthday month for my batch coursemate, total 4 寿星, each week one.




Happy birthday to sem heng, munyi, xue mei and jun bin!!!
Best wishes for you all!


4 comments:

  1. haha...u din say i oso nt notice...one week one ppl birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!! and after that..oh yeah babe, Taiwan! haha =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ngam, my eldest sis also in her 5-month pregnancy now! The doctor confirmed he is boy..hehe... I also will be ppl de xiao yi soon...!!

    ReplyDelete