Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bad omen?!

At this brand new beginning of year 2011, I feel bad, 
feel being chase by time, so many things undone.
Everyday facing my FM study manual but the progress still very slow. 
is it my concentration and understanding become weak already? or I am just not smart enough? The exam date is 16 Feb, yes it is after chinese new year that's mean I cant enjoy my cny even valentine day. 
Why nobody tell me cny just 3 weeks later?! I even not yet get a single new clothes, why? The reason is I feel guilty to spend my time on shopping instead of study. BUT the utmost reason is I not yet get my JPA scholarship money!!! 
What the HELL!!
My job for this 2 months not just study for Exam FM, I still taking 3 subjects for this 7 weeks semester!! I hate this kind of course structure, I feel like the time pass with exponential rate under this kind of system.
 Ohh Did I mention my midterm test 1 is on next next week, that's mean it already finish half of the syllabus and I didn't do any revision at all for this 2 weeks!! And I just not interested in accounting although it is just an introduction course but it really bored me!! No wonder I never think of study accounting at all, it just not my cup of tea!!
My internship start on March but I still not yet get any reply from any company I applied! Sad and anxious!! Even I cant handle well my relationship, sorry dear, I never mean to hurt you.
Nothing get smooth in this very first 2 weeks of year 2011. is it a bad omen for my whole year 2011?! No please!!

OS: Obviously it is a post to express my bad feeling :(

No comments:

Post a Comment