Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cheerful

First of all this will be a cheerful post as my previous posts seem quite depressed. I'm quite okay now, at least for now, haha. I finish all my first mid-term tests by today, though I screw my general insurance paper, I'm going home this friday and cny is coming, who cares about the stupid test, lolx. I decided to have a pause of my study life, put FM aside for one or two days, although still got plenty hell to study, I have to let my pity brain get some rest. Had a nice but expensive lunch at Food Foundry, try their famous mille crepe cake (layer cake).

This photo is not taken by me, I did bring my lumix but stupid me left the sd card inside my laptop. RM9.00 per slice, not bad but I feel a bit greasy after finish half of it, maybe next should try choco instead of vanilla. 



Chicken Cordon Bleu RM17, quite full after finish it. By the way, someone who have upset stomach just can sat there and watched me eat, pity lah. Treat you something nice when I get my jpa money, okay? LOLx
Went to Tropicana City and have hair cut after lunch, hesitated to dye my hair, at last I didn't do that, as I think I'm lazy to do the follow-up hair care act and most important is my budget is tight. So I just did a bit trim and a treatment. Dunno why feel relief after the hair cut, maybe feel relax to lose some weight on my head?
Something good happen today, finally I get a reply for my internship application, I'm going to interview this friday. Hope I can perform well and get the place, praying hard.
Going to sunway piramid tomorrow for my cny shopping, yaya I not yet done cny shopping.

ps: thanks mr.toh for being there all the time, xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post as I think this is the most blissful post that u have ever post!!haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. put aside the damn hell test!! creepy general insurance!!
    enjoy cny~~

    ReplyDelete